For citizens of third countries who need a visa to enter the Schengen area, we provide a work and residence permit to work in our company with our contract law firm.
The deadline for issuing work and residence permits based on applicable legal regulations and rules is from 60 to 180 days from the date of submission of complete necessary documents. Work and residence permits are issued by the competent police administration according to the place of work. Therefore, we cannot influence the speed of issuing work and residence permits.
While waiting for a work and residence permit, learn the required language online up to level A1, ie basic communication in the language of the country in which you will work.
Work permit and residence permit for seasonal workers for 6 (six) and 12 ( twelve ) months
We send our employees for seasonal work in the Croatia and in other EU member states in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic and the countries to which we send workers. The salary and working hours of the employees, all in accordance with the legal regulations, are determined by the employer with whom the contract on sending our workers to work was concluded. All seconded employees outside the Czech Republic are provided with accommodation, two meals a day, health and pension insurance, and a work contract in our company. Our company strives to provide the best possible conditions for employees' salaries and working hours. We respect all the wishes and plans of our potential employees, because it is normal that every employee wants to earn as much as possible in the shortest possible time, and after all, that is why he goes to work in another country. Unfortunately, nowadays the salary and working hours are determined by the employer (our contractual client), who offers the salary and working conditions, and the employee accepts or rejects them.
It should be noted here that the contract with the employer stipulates that our employees who are sent to work for the employer cannot be employed by the same employer until 3 (three) years after the contract expires.
For citizens of third countries who do not need a visa to enter the Schengen area, we provide a work and residence permit for the duration of the employment contract with our contractual legal office. After the expiration of the employment contract or the termination of the contract, the work and residence permit and the visa are cancelled.
Steps for obtaining a seasonal work and residence permit :
1. Send your application for the desired job and resume to our e-mail email@example.com or take a photo and send it via Viber or WhatsApp
2. Send a copy of your biometric passport to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or take a photo or send it via Viber or WhatsApp to +420 731 220 125
3. Important, for citizens of Ukraine, refugees, registration of residence and issuance of residence permit is paid 50€ ( costs of residence registration, creating a OIB -personal identification number in Croatia, application costs, legal services)
3a) Pay the costs of issuing a work and residence permit in the amount of €393 to our account (the costs of creating and processing the application and fees for issuing a Schengen visa are €93, €46.45 the costs of temporary residence approval, €59.53 the costs of creating a biometric residence permit, €9.29 administrative fees, personal identification number €52, legal services €130) the IBAN of the payment will be written in the contract and a copy of the payment will be sent to email or phone
The amount you pay for issuing a visa, work and residence permit will be returned to you within the next 6 months. If you terminate the employment contract before that deadline for any reason, the money paid for issuing the visa and work and residence permit will NOT be returned.
4. Obtain and submit an extract from the criminal record with an apostille
5. Send a copy of the statement to our e-mail: email@example.com or take a photo of it or send it via Viber or WhatsApp to +420 731 220 125, after receiving a copy from you, the officer will ask for a personal identification number in the country of work. After issuing the OIB, we will send it to you by e-mail.
6. After signing the employment contract on each page of the contract, scan it and send it to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or take a photo (each page of the contract) and send via Viber or WhatsApp to the number +420 731 220 125. You will sign the original employment contract upon arrival at the workplace when you receive a visa to enter the Schengen zone, i.e. a residence permit.
7. Upon receipt of our invitation indicating the country, place of arrival and time, you are obliged to come to the workplace.
8. Upon arrival, your manager will familiarize you with the workplace, the dress code, your duties at work, which protective measures you must adhere to and answer all your questions.
9. After starting work, within 15 days, if you do not have an account, it is your obligation to open a giro account and submit it to us for salary payment, because we do not pay salary in cash but exclusively to a personal account. as regulated by law.
The deadline for issuing work and residence permits according to the applicable legal regulations and rules is from 60 to 180 days from the date of delivery of the complete necessary documentation. Work and residence permits are issued by the competent police department according to the place of work, while visas are issued by the embassy of the country where you are going to work. Therefore, we cannot influence the speed of issuing work and residence permits.
If you are not approved for a visa to enter the Schengen area for any reason, the money paid for the preparation and obtaining of the visa will NOT be returned. While you are waiting for your work and residence permit, learn the required language online up to level A1, i.e. basic communication in the language of the country where you will work.
Our contractual partners